MP Home Guard Recruitment 2022: Madhya Pradesh Police MP Home Guard is the main recruitment agency in MP Home Guard state to conduct various exams to select out perfect employees as per the need of various departments. As we all know that MP Home Guard invites eligible aspirants for 532 posts of constables in 2022. It was a huge opportunity for all those aspirants who are dreaming to join MP Home Guard as a constable. Lots of aspirants applied for MP Home Guard constable vacancies as per the time specified in the official notification provided by MP Home Guard.
MP Home Guard 202 2Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should between 18-25 years as on 01.01.2022
For Constable : Candidate must be 10th Pass or equivalent from any recognized institute or Board.
MP Home Guard Constable Selection Process:
MP Home Guard Constable Recruitment 2022 selection process will be completed in various steps. Here we will provide complete information regarding selection process which will be followed by MP Home Guard.
- Written Examination
- PMT (Physical Measurement Test)
- PST (Physical Screening Test)
- Interview (May be abandoned)
MP Home Guard Recruitment 2022Application Form:
As we all know that MP Home Guard recruitment will be conducted through MP Home Guard which is the main recruitment body in the state. MP Home Guard provided official notification to provide complete information regarding the whole recruitment process. All the aspirants who are eligible and interested in MP Home Guard Home Guard job can apply through the official website of MP Home Guard. Here we will provide complete steps to fill application form for MP Home Guard latest recruitment.
MP Home Guard Notification Application Form Filling Procedure:
Here we are mentioning some easy steps through which all of you can easily apply for MP Home Guard recruitment.
- First of all go to the official website of MP
- There you will find a option “ MP Home Guard Recruitment 2022”.
- Click on that and press New Registration tab shown there.
- All of you can register through email ID and Mobile No. You will be provided with REGISTRATION ID and PASSWORD.
- All of you can login through that ID and password and follow the steps given there.
- You have to enter your basic details and also have to upload essential documents related to education qualification.
- You have to upload scanned photograph and signature there. After doing all these steps you can pay application fee through offline or online mode.
- After doing payment, click on FINAL SUBMIT.
- You have to take print of application fee receipt and application form which will be needed at the time of Interview or document verification.
MP Home Guard Physical Measurement Test (PMT) Details:
|170 cm for General Category||83 cm (unexpanded) to 87 cm (expanded)|
|168 cm for all reserved category candidates||81 cm (unexpanded) to 85 cm (expanded)|
|Female Candidates||158 cm for General Category Candidate and 156 cm for other reserved category candidates||NIL|
PMT will be qualifying in nature and all those aspirants who will be declared qualified in PMT will go for PST (Physical Screening Test).
MP Home Guard Physical Screening Test (PST) Details:
Next step of the recruitment will be PST (Physical Screening Test). There are some physical standards which will be followed to each and every candidate if he/she wants to join MP Home Guard Home Guard. Here we will provide coMPlete information regarding Physical Screening Test details.
|Male||2.5 km||12 min.|
|Female||1 km||06 min.|
|Ex. Serviceman||1km||05 min.|
Only those aspirants who will be declared clear in this exam will go for scrutiny of documents.
Document Scrutiny &aMP; Personal Interview:
All those aspirants who will be declared successful in PMT &aMP; PST test will be called for scrutiny of documents. Document scrutiny test will consists of 8 % marks and Interview process will consists of 12 % marks.
About Home Guard Recruitment :
Those who are all interested and looking for Government Jobs Search here for various Notification , Eligibility Criteria , Total Vacancy , Salary , Educational Qualification , Job Locations , Application Procedure , Application Fees , Selection Procedure , Last Date for Application , Interview Date , Online Application Form , Age Limit , Notification , Vacancies , Careers , Exam date , Results , Admit Card e.t.c