DCCB Notification;- District Cooperative Central Bank Released the latest notification for Vacancy Posts. There is a good Opportunity For all the Job Seekers who are preparing for STATE Govt JOBS. All the Notification Details are Captured on this page like Exam dates, Exam centers, Qualification, Eligibility, Application Form, Result, Important dates, Latest job openings, Vacancy Official Website http://www.dccb-srikakulam.org/
DCCB Recruitment Details
1) Name of the Organization;- District Cooperative Central Bank
2) Job Location;- Andhra Pradesh, Srikakulam
3) Job Type;- State Govt Jobs
3) Application Mode;- Online/Offline
4) Official Website;-http://www.dccb-srikakulam.org/
Name of the Posts
Staff Assistant, Clerk, Assistant Manager
Eligibility Qualification Details
Interested Candidates have ensured the eligibility condition Education Qualification and Age Limit.
10th, Inter, Diploma, Degree,B-tech,B.com,Bsc,MBA,M.com, etc
Age Limit;-18to30 Years
Salaries;- 25000-30000/- Per Month
* Written Examination (OR) Interview
* Application Opening Date;- Available
* Last Date;- Available
How to Apply
Apply Link;- Click Here
1)You need first download the DCCB notification given in the below table.
2)After downloading the PDF You should read carefully details.
3)If you are eligible for these vacancies in the AP State government department. Then fill the Job Application form.
4) After Submit All eligibility Details please cross-check once.
5) Now you can attach your required documents with The Application form with your current photograph.
6) applicants now can send the fulfilled application form to the below address:-
Srikakulam, Headoffice, Dandiveedhi, Collector Bungalow Road 532001
About DCCBThe District Co-Operative Central Bank was established in the year 1936. The Bank renders it services to the entire Srikakulam District through its 19 Branches, covering 3 Revenue Divisions and 38 Mandals. For the past 83 years, the Bank is catering services to the weaker sections of the District through Cooperation among the members. The Bank was formed under the Andhra Pradesh State Co-Operative Societies Act 1964 and it functions under the provisions of the Banking Regulation Act under the supervision of NABARD and RBI. and is being inspected by NABARD under Sec.35(6) of the BR Act.