DCCB Notification;- District Cooperative Central Bank Released the latest notification for Vacancy Posts. There is a good Opportunity For all the Job Seekers who are preparing for STATE Govt JOBS. All the Notification Details are Captured on this page like Exam dates, Exam centers, Qualification, Eligibility, Application Form, Result, Important dates, Latest job openings, Vacancy Official Website http://kurnooldccb.com/
DCCB Recruitment Details
1) Name of the Organization;- District Cooperative Central Bank
2) Job Location;- Andhra Pradesh, Krishna
3) Job Type;- State Govt Jobs
3) Application Mode;- Online/Offline
4) Official Website;-http://kurnooldccb.com/
Name of the Posts
Staff Assistant, Clerk, Assistant Manager
Eligibility Qualification Details
Interested Candidates have ensured the eligibility condition Education Qualification and Age Limit.
10th, Inter, Diploma, Degree,B-tech,B.com,Bsc,MBA,M.com, etc
Age Limit;-18to30 Years
Salaries;- 25000-30000/- Per Month
* Written Examination (OR) Interview
* Application Opening Date;- Available
* Last Date;- Available
How to Apply;- Click Here
1)You need first download the Kurnool DCCB notification given in the below table.
2)After downloading the PDF You should read carefully details.
3)If you are eligible for these vacancies in the AP State government department. Then fill the Job Application form.
4) After Submit All eligibility Details please cross-check once.
5) Now you can attach your required documents with The Application form with your current photograph.
6) applicants now can send the fulfilled application form to the below address:-
About DCCBThe District Co-operative Central Bank Ltd., Kurnool has established on 08.02.1919 and started its functioning. It is having jurisdiction of 894 villages, 54 Mandals in 99 Primary Agricultural Co-operative Credit Societies & 1 RFCs, 1 JFCS, 1FSCS with a network of 23 Branches. It is providing loans for Agriculture Crop Loans, Investment Credit such as Dairy, Sheep, Minor Irrigation, Tractors, Poultry, Horticulture, etc., to the farmers through PACS and directly from Branches in addition to it the Bank is providing different loaning products to farmer members through PACS and Directly from Bank Branches under ST Others i.e.. Rythu Nestham, Karshaka Jyothi, etc.,