DCCB Notification;- District Cooperative Central Bank Released the latest notification for Vacancy Posts. There is a good Opportunity For all the Job Seekers who are preparing for STATE Govt JOBS. All the Notification Details are Captured on this page like Exam dates, Exam centers, Qualification, Eligibility, Application Form, Result, Important dates, Latest job openings, Vacancy Official Website http://krishnadccb.com/
DCCB Recruitment Details
1) Name of the Organization;- District Cooperative Central Bank
2) Job Location;- Andhra Pradesh, Krishna
3) Job Type;- State Govt Jobs
3) Application Mode;- Online/Offline
4) Official Website;-http://krishnadccb.com/
Name of the Posts
Staff Assistant, Clerk, Assistant Manager
Eligibility Qualification Details
Interested Candidates have ensured the eligibility condition Education Qualification and Age Limit.
10th, Inter, Diploma, Degree,B-tech,B.com,Bsc,MBA,M.com, etc
Age Limit;-18to30 Years
Salaries;- 25000-30000/- Per Month
* Written Examination (OR) Interview
* Application Opening Date;- Available
* Last Date;- Available
How to Apply;- Click Here
1)You need first download the DCCB notification given in the below table.
2)After downloading the PDF You should read carefully details.
3)If you are eligible for these vacancies in the AP State government department. Then fill the Job Application form.
4) After Submit All eligibility Details please cross-check once.
5) Now you can attach your required documents with The Application form with your current photograph.
6) applicants now can send the fulfilled application form to the below address:-
About DCCBKrishna Cooperative Central (KCC) Bank was formed in the year 1915 by Sri Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Seetharamaiah at Machilipatnam and Vijayawada Cooperative Central (VCC) Bank was formed by Sri Ayyadevara Kaleswara Rao in the year 1918 at Vijayawada. Consequent to the introduction of the Single Window Credit Delivery System by the Govt. of A.P in the year 1987, the erstwhile KCC Bank, VCC Bank & 14 erstwhile PADBs were merged and on the principle of one Bank for one revenue district, The Krishna District Co-operative Central Bank Ltd., (Krishna DCCB) started functioning with Machilipatnam as Head Quarters and regional office at Vijayawada.