AMDER Notification;- Atomic Minerals Directorate For Exploration and Research Released the latest notification for Vacancy Posts. There is a good Opportunity For all the Job Seekers who are preparing for Bank jobs. All the Notification Details are Captured on this page like Exam dates, Exam centers, Qualification, Eligibility, Application Form, Result, Important dates, Latest job openings, Vacancy Official Website https://www.amd.gov.in/
1) Name of the Organization;- Atomic Minerals Directorate For Exploration and Research
2) Job Location;- India
3) Job Type;- State Govt Jobs
4) Application Mode;- Online/Offline
5) Official Website;-https://www.amd.gov.in/
6) Total Vacancies;-12
Name of the Posts
1) Laboratory Assistant
2) Project Associate
BE, B-TECH, M.SC, BSC With Relevant Subjects With At Least 60% Marks
Salaries;-20000-31000 Per Month
Age;- Must Not Exceed 30 years as of 06.8.2021
Application and Selection:
1) Applicants will apply for the post/position specified in para-4.
2) The application should be submitted in the proforma given in the Advertisement,
typewritten on thick A4 size/foolscap paper.
3) Applications should be enclosed with the copies of all educational qualification certificates,
experience certificate, caste certificate, etc. & send the same by post to the following
the authority so as to reach this office by 06.08.2021:
Assistant Personnel Officer (R)
Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD),
1-10-153-156, AMD Complex, Begumpet,
Hyderabad – 500 016, Telangana.
4) Applications received after the last date of submission of applications i.e. 06.08.2021 will
not be accepted
5)During the application stage, applicants have an option of choosing the regional office where
they would like to attend for an interview.
6) Shortlisted candidates will be called for online interview at the place chosen by them in their
7) The selection shall be made on the basis of recommendations of Selection Committee
constituted for the purpose by AMD. AMD will issue communication to the selected
candidates to join.
8) The candidates called for online interview will be required to produce original certificates in
support of fulfilling the eligibility criteria in respect of educational qualification, experience,
caste, etc. during the interview and at the time of joining.
ix. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for attending the interview.