RRB Bilaspur Notification;- Railway Recruitment Board Bilaspur Released the latest notification for Vacancy Posts. There is a good Opportunity For all the Job Seekers who are preparing for Indian Railway jobs. All the Railway Notification Details are Captured on this page like Exam dates, Exam centers, Qualification, Eligibility, Application Form, Result, SportsQuota, Cutoff Marks, Important dates, Latest job openings, Vacancy Official Website http://www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in/
RRB Bilaspur Recruitment Details
1) Name of the Organization;- Railway Recruitment Board
2) Job Location;- Bilaspur
3) Job Type;- Central Govt Jobs
3) Application Mode;- Online/Offline
4) Exam Type;- Computer Based
4) Age Limit;-18 Years-35 Years
5) Official Website;-http://www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in/
Name of the Posts
2) Medical Officers
3) Office Assistant
6) Senior Section Engineer
8) Technical Assistant
12) Loco Pilot
15) Junior Engineer
16) Lab Assistant Gr-II
|Railway jobs Alert|
* SC/ST - 5 Years
* OBC - 3 Years
RRB Bilaspur Jobs Eligibility Qualification Details
Interested Candidates have ensured the eligibility condition Education Qualification and Age Limit.
ITI,10th,Inter,Diploma, Degree,B.com,Bsc,MBA,M.com,B.tech,M.tech,MCA,MSC,D-Pham,M-Pham etc
* Written Examination
Minimum Age -18-35
* Application Opening Date;- Available
* Last Date;- Available
RRB Bilaspur Syllabus
which is prescribed by the examination authority, highlights the topics and sub-topics that candidates need to prepare for the exam. Before starting preparation, candidates must have a look at the RRB Group Syllabus. candidates an idea of what to prepare for the exam. The section-wise important topics for the exam are given below:
How to apply for the RRB Bilaspur
1) Go with the RRB Bilaspur Official Website;http://www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in/
2) Download the Application PDF
3) Apply Online Link Enter Your Personal Details and Other in the Application
4) Upload the Scanned Recent Signature, Passport - Sized Photograph
5) And Take Print Out of the Application And Admit Card
About RRB Bilaspur
1. Dear candidate, we thank you for responding to our advertisement for recruitment in the Indian Railways.
2. The candidate should report at the center of examination well in advance of reporting time. Reporting time and examination time are indicated in the call letter. The candidates reporting after 10 minutes of the start of examination shall not be admitted.
3. Your admission to the examination will be subject to your producing this call letter in original before the officials in charge of the examination center.
4. Please paste a photograph in the bottom portion of the call letter. Candidates with call letters without the photograph pasted will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
5. Your candidature for this post is provisional and subject to your fulfilling the prescribed age, educational qualifications, and other conditions as specified in our advertisement and will be verified during document verification.
6. The candidates must fill up and darken the correct circles for their roll no., question booklet no. etc in the answer sheet correctly. Wrong filling of roll no., question booklet no. and name, etc will lead to disqualification. PLEASE WRITE THE CORRECT QUESTION BOOKLET NUMBER AT THE SPACE PROVIDED ON THE ANSWER SHEET (OMR) & THE CORRECT QUESTION BOOKLET & ANSWER SHEET NUMBER AT THE SPACE PROVIDED ON THE ATTENDANCE SHEET.