ANU Notification;- Acharya Nagarjuna University Released the latest notification for Vacancy Posts. There is a good Opportunity For all the Job Seekers who are preparing for University jobs. All the University Notification Details are Captured on this page like Exam dates, Exam centers, Qualification, Eligibility, Application Form, Admit Card, Result, Application fee, Important dates, Latest job openings, Vacancy Official Website:https://www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in/
ANU Recruitment Details
1) Name of the Organization;- Acharya Nagarjuna university
2) Job Location;- Guntur
3) Job Type;- University jobs
4) Application Mode;- Online/Offline
5) Official Website;-https://www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in/
Applications in the prescribed proforma are invited from the qualified candidates, as per the UGC Revised regulations, 2016, for filling up of the following Backlog vacancies of Associate Professors and Assistant Professors in the UGC Pay Scales in Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, A.P., India, so as to reach the undersigned in person or by post by 5.00 p.m. on or before 20.08.2021 along with a crossed SBI Demand Draft for Rs.500/- payable in favor of the Registrar, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, IFS Code: SBIN0004793, NU Campus. The qualifications prescribed and other conditions applicable along with the Application Form can be downloaded from the University website www.anu.ac.in. This notification is issued in supersession of the earlier notification of the University No. ANU/Estt-TS/Direct Recruitment/Teaching Staff/Backlog/(2)/2017, dated 04-10-2017.
1) Associate Professor
(1) A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
(2) A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale,
wherever the grading system is followed).
(3) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/
research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the
criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of G.O.M.S.No.14, Higher Education (UE) Department,
ANU Eligibility Qualification Details
Interested Candidates have ensured the eligibility condition Education Qualification and Age Limit.
* Written Examination
* Personal Interview
How to apply for the ANU
1) Go with the Acharya Nagarjuna University Official Website;-https://www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in/
2) Download the Application PDF
3) Apply Online Link Enter Your Personal Details and Other in the Application
4) Upload the Scanned Recent Signature, Passport - Sized Photograph
5) And Take Print Out of the Application & Admit card