Upcoming Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2021, Application FormTamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) releases its employment notification for the vacancies of Sub Inspector (SI) & Constable posts. TNUSRB is the main recruitment agency in Tamil Nadu state to conduct various exams to select out perfect employees as per the need of various departments. As we all know that TNUSRB invites eligible aspirants for 5532 posts of male & female constables in 2021. It was a huge opportunity for all those aspirants who are dreaming to join Tamil Nadu Police as a constable. Lots of aspirants applied for Tamil Nadu Police constable vacancies as per the time specified in the official notification provided by TNUSRB.
TNUSRB 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should between 18-25 years as on 01.01.2021
For SI: Candidate must be Degree Pass or equivalent from any recognized institute or University.
For Constable: Candidate must be 12th Pass or equivalent from any recognized institute or Board.
Tamil Nadu Police Constable Selection Process:
Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment 2021 selection process will be completed in various steps. Here we will provide complete information regarding selection process which will be followed by TNUSRB.
- Written Examination
- PMT (Physical Measurement Test)
- PST (Physical Screening Test)
- Interview (Maybe abandoned)
TNUSRB Recruitment 2021 Application Form:
As we all know that Tamil Nadu Police recruitment will be conducted through TNUSRB which is the main recruitment body in the state. TNUSRB provided official notification to provide complete information regarding the whole recruitment process. All the aspirants who are eligible and interested in the Tamil Nadu Police jobs can apply through the official website of TNUSRB. Here we will provide complete steps to fill application form for the Tamil Nadu Police's latest recruitment.
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment Application Form Filling Procedure:
Here we are mentioning some easy steps through which all of you can easily apply for Tamil Nadu Police recruitment.
- First of all, go to the official website of TNUSRB
- There you will find the option “ Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2021”.
- Click on that and press the New Registration tab shown there.
- All of you can register through email ID and Mobile No. You will be provided with a REGISTRATION ID and PASSWORD.
- All of you can log in through that ID and password and follow the steps given there.
- You have to enter your basic details and also have to upload essential documents related to education qualification.
- You have to upload a scanned photograph and signature there. After doing all these steps you can pay the application fee through offline or online mode.
- After doing the payment, click on FINAL SUBMIT.
- You have to take print of the application fee receipt and application form which will be needed at the time of the Interview or document verification.
Tamil Nadu Police Physical Measurement Test (PMT) Details:
|170 cm for General Category||83 cm (unexpanded) to 87 cm (expanded)|
|168 cm for all reserved category candidates||81 cm (unexpanded) to 85 cm (expanded)|
|Female Candidates||158 cm for General Category Candidate and 156 cm for other reserved category candidates||NIL|
PMT will be qualifying in nature and all those aspirants who will be declared qualified in PMT will go for PST (Physical Screening Test).
Tamil Nadu Police Physical Screening Test (PST) Details:
The next step of the recruitment will be PST (Physical Screening Test). There are some physical standards that will be followed for each and every candidate if he/she wants to join Tamil Nadu Police. Here we will provide complete information regarding Physical Screening Test details.
|Male||2.5 km||12 min.|
|Female||1 km||06 min.|
|Ex. Serviceman||1km||05 min.|
Only those aspirants who will be declared clear in this exam will go for scrutiny of documents.
Document Scrutiny & Personal Interview:
All those aspirants who will be declared successful in PMT & PST test will be called for scrutiny of documents. Document scrutiny test will consist of 8 % marks and the Interview process will consist of 12 % marks.
About Police Recruitment :
Those who are all interested and looking for Government Jobs Search here for various Notification , Eligibility Criteria, Total Vacancy, Salary , Educational Qualification, Job Locations , Application Procedure , Application Fees , Selection Procedure, Last Date for Application, Interview Date , Online Application Form , Age Limit , Notification , Vacancies , Careers, Exam date , Results, Admit card / Hallticket e.t.c