Upcoming AP Police Recruitment 2021, Application Form
AP Police Recruitment 2021: Andhra Pradesh Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) releases it’s employment notification for the vacancies of Sub Inspector (SI) & Constable posts. APSLPRB is the main recruitment agency in Andhra Pradesh state to conduct various exams to select out perfect employees as per the need of various departments. As we all know that APSLPRB invites eligible aspirants for 5532 posts of male & female constables in 2021. It was a huge opportunity for all those aspirants who are dreaming to join Andhra Pradesh Police as a constable. Lots of aspirants applied for Andhra Pradesh Police constable vacancies as per the time specified in the official notification provided by APSLPRB.
APSLPRB 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should between 18-25 years as on 01.01.2021
For SI : Candidate must be Degree Pass or equivalent from any recognized institute or University.
For Constable : Candidate must be 12th Pass or equivalent from any recognized institute or Board.
AP Police Constable Selection Process:
AP Police Constable Recruitment 2021 selection process will be completed in various steps. Here we will provide complete information regarding selection process which will be followed by APSLPRB.
- Written Examination
- PMT (Physical Measurement Test)
- PST (Physical Screening Test)
- Interview (May be abandoned)
APSLPRB Recruitment 2021 Application Form:
As we all know that Andhra Pradesh Police recruitment will be conducted through APSLPRB which is the main recruitment body in the state. APSLPRB provided official notification to provide complete information regarding the whole recruitment process. All the aspirants who are eligible and interested in Andhra Pradesh Police job can apply through the official website of APSLPRB. Here we will provide complete steps to fill application form for Andhra Pradesh Police latest recruitment.
AP Police Recruitment Application Form Filling Procedure:
Here we are mentioning some easy steps through which all of you can easily apply for Andhra Pradesh Police recruitment.
- First of all go to the official website of APSLPRB
- There you will find a option “ AP Police Recruitment 2021”.
- Click on that and press New Registration tab shown there.
- All of you can register through email ID and Mobile No. You will be provided with REGISTRATION ID and PASSWORD.
- All of you can login through that ID and password and follow the steps given there.
- You have to enter your basic details and also have to upload essential documents related to education qualification.
- You have to upload scanned photograph and signature there. After doing all these steps you can pay application fee through offline or online mode.
- After doing payment, click on FINAL SUBMIT.
- You have to take print of application fee receipt and application form which will be needed at the time of Interview or document verification.
AP Police Physical Measurement Test (PMT) Details:
|170 cm for General Category||83 cm (unexpanded) to 87 cm (expanded)|
|168 cm for all reserved category candidates||81 cm (unexpanded) to 85 cm (expanded)|
|Female Candidates||158 cm for General Category Candidate and 156 cm for other reserved category candidates||NIL|
PMT will be qualifying in nature and all those aspirants who will be declared qualified in PMT will go for PST (Physical Screening Test).
AP Police Physical Screening Test (PST) Details:
Next step of the recruitment will be PST (Physical Screening Test). There are some physical standards which will be followed to each and every candidate if he/she wants to join Andhra Pradesh Police. Here we will provide complete information regarding Physical Screening Test details.
|Male||2.5 km||12 min.|
|Female||1 km||06 min.|
|Ex. Serviceman||1km||05 min.|
Only those aspirants who will be declared clear in this exam will go for scrutiny of documents.
Document Scrutiny & Personal Interview:
All those aspirants who will be declared successful in PMT & PST test will be called for scrutiny of documents. Document scrutiny test will consists of 8 % marks and Interview process will consists of 12 % marks.